To design a competence model for the introduction of a development and certification system of operator and maintenance worker career of the Mining, Plant, Concentrated Transport and Port processes.
- Behavioral and technical competences standardization of operator and maintenance workers.
- Assessment pilot implementation certification of technical competences.
- Career line design by competences for every productive products
- Assessment instrument design for the certification.
- Authorization of expert assessor for the certification.
- Performance management system implementation.
- Charge descriptor elaboration for the organizational micro design.
- Functional technical competence model by charges.
- Cross-wise behavioral competences model.
- Certification competence model.
- Career development lines by competences.
- Operator, maintenance and supervisor workers training in performance management system.
- Charge descriptors of every production areas.
- 120 charges
- 2600 operator and maintenance workers and 250 supervisors.
- Mining, Copper Cathodes and Concentrate Plants, Concentrated Transport and Port productive processes.